A asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 months ago

What's the best movie in 2018?

Avengers: Infinity War

Gta sanandreas is a good game but it cost me to much nickels to get it.....and i like 2 d

Avengers Infinity War

Black Panther

Aquaman

Spiderman: into the spider verse

Deadpool 2

Venom

Halloween

Bumblebee

deadpool 2 is the best movie from 2018 because it is very funny and has a lot of funny scenes in it

• B nice

A Quest Place

Black Panther

Avenger Infinity War

Deadpool 2

Annihilation

Incredibles 2

Airplane ! ..... Even though it was made over 10 years ago, I think it's a good idea for you .

The only two movies that I ever saw was Incredibles 2 and Hotel Transylvania 3. But I never saw the third animated film called Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse.

Incredibles 2 was

• martin

Johnny English Strikes Again (2018) may be one of the funniest movies ever made.

• Ben

Disney's "Ralph Breaks the Internet" because it had Disney characters of all kinds including the Disney Princesses as well as pavilion stations if Pixar, the Muppet Show, Marvel, Star Wars, and Disney Animation.