Why Asrael does not Nuke Iran and finish with the problem. I am not with this solution, but wondering why threatening Iranians only.?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Israel is a terrorist state

• Adullah M
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Rebel Rabbis: Anti-Zionist Jews Against Israel - YouTube

• Toruko
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Israel has owned 100 French-made atomic bombs since its first war with

the enemies of Israel. It has not used any yet because no foreign threat

had demonstrated the need to be sent one or more. Each one is of a

type that can incenterate an army, cities, etc. Leaving behind a lethal

fallout of radioactive particles to be long term hazards.

• 5 months ago

Don't think it solves the problem. Iran is a hater's land due to GOVT/Regime and Islamic doctrine... They believe Jews are worst race on earth, AND UNDERSTOOD G-d loves Jews, but are very jealous people...

• 5 months ago

Saddam imposed war on Iran for 8 years , while Iran under go their Islamic revolution . The Western Power of US . lead. and many Arab countries join hands with US. to fight against Iran with all their might. The outcomes were ,as we see, Saddam regimes collapse completely. Their plan in wiping Iran out of the face of the earth become futile up till now.

Iran declare that in employing Nuclear weapons to bombard others countries is forbidden in Islam and its a war crime.

Asrael wanted to see that when threatening to war with Iran , are there many Arabs and Muslims countries become allied to Asrael. Then she would assign certain allied country to open war with Iran , as Saudi Royal family had call for emergency meeting of the GCC and Arab Leagues preparing for war with Iran, as they have done before during the time of Saddam Regime.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Maybe you don't know the widespread effects of any nuke. I would have thought that all the agitation around the Fukushima and Chernobyl accidents would have brought this to the public awareness - though most of the radioactive waste from Fukushima went to the bottom of the ocean, rather than blowing across neighboring countries.

But to make it clear, a nuclear attack kills a lot of defenseless civilians, and the radioactive fallout drifts on the wind. Not the kind of thing Israel would do if it had any alternative.

• BravoSierra5 months agoReport

First dragon
      Hope you discovered that tre purpose of the question is to demonstrate that Asrael gvnnts are liars and can’t nuke anybody, even I’m not sure if they really possess Nukes, sarcastically bravo

• 5 months ago

Honestly, I am super bored right now and I wouldn't mind some action between two stupid countries.

• 5 months ago

Let be clear. Israel won't ever nuke any country. Israel is more advanced and dealing with Iran doesn't need to be stupidly. I think there are things you don't consider. One is Iran is a chance for Israel. It causes Israel be closer to her other enemies. Iran is filled with problems, and it shows how an enemy of Israel will look like. Iran doesn't have military might to be in a real war. Israel has it. But Iran brainwashes not so open country the same way North Korea does it. So that a lot of people go to war.

Thankfully, Israel is very advanced in technology and can use other means. As you know, Iran seeks to copy Jewish made technologies such as nuclear and at the same time Israel tries to be more advanced in air defense like arrow 3 to prevent such attacks on Israel.

Israel should prevent Iran obtain Nukes at any price, but know this: Not necessarily with a nuke attack. Israel can do much better things: It can separate Iran into pieces, and no more an Iran country exist, but some countries. Even in attack there are better options like Nuclear plants in Iran. An attack is an attack, but a genocide is not an option ever.

Israel threatens Iran, because Iran threatens Israel. It is a clear thing here. I don't even support biological wars, which is smarter than what you said above. But there is a fact, Just is a simple plan to do something because you are scary of it, you must know what they can do against Israel, not much real. Israel can occupy Gaza and Lebanon IF THEIR RISK was real, but it is not..

Thanks!

• 5 months ago

Probably because the result would show Israel to be a genocidal aggressor, with the result that no one would help them when the Arab world then crushed it.

• John
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Just gotta argue all the time, don't ya?

• martin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Threats have gone back and forth between the two nations for years possibly because Iran is the most advanced of the Islamic nations and Israel is the only non-Islamic nation in the Middle East. Nuking by or upon any nation is out of the question unless the whole world has gone mad, because radiation would be carried around the world.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.