Summarize what these Earth systems (the hydrosphere, the geosphere, and the biosphere) are like at the present time. i need help?

• Elaine
    1 year ago

You can begin your research by watching the news, reading newspapers, magazines, etc as there is plenty of information. Have you looked at government websites such as the EPA for information? Have you looked up oil spills, reports from oil companies, etc.?

Since you are limited to 5 pages you need to get to the point. One could easily write a 50 page essay on the hydrosphere alone. Keep in mind your last paragraph is a summary and your opening paragraph is the introduction to your topic.

• 1 year ago

Im doing a 5 page essay for my college elective class about the Horizon oil spill. and my last paragraph has to be about how the hydrosphere, the geosphere, and the biosphere are like presently. which makes no sense to me.

• 1 year ago

LISTEN KIDDO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, OK????? the earth is FLAT. I dont wanna hear another word about these earth system mumbo jumbo.

1 year ago

Post what you have so far, and we'll see where you're coming up short. Or are you hoping we'll do all your homework for you?