If you don't have milk for cereal, what do you use as a substitute?

You can use any milk substitute or vegan milk. The one thing I've done once, was blend almond with water and it gave this milky texture

• chorle

eat it plain without milk or with ice cream if you have it. Almond milk is the only substitute that I like almost as well as cow milk but other nut milk will be okay if you are not out of those too.

Since it is still dry putting it back in the container and having another breakfast like spam and rice, toast, or a sandwich is an option

Nothing bc i dont eat cereal anymore.

Most packaged commercial cereal is bad for you and why are you ingesting the breast milk of the female of another species and thinking its ‘health food’ somehow? Are you that brainwashed by the corporate food industry and dairy council?

I skip cereal until I have milk.

Deez nuts got emmm

• John

You'll laugh but I've heard of people using coffee.

Juice or beer. Never water.

I've used soy "milk" or almond "milk" and even water sometimes.

Depending on the cereal, I've used slightly watered-down apple juice. I've also used tea.