Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 6 months ago

What is your opinion on John Cena admitting he is a hypocrite?

John Cena has admitted that he was wrong about The Rock leaving the WWE for making movies, and now he understands why he did it. Thats what he said. He also said sorry to The Rock for being a hypocrite. What is your opinion on all of this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • John Cena has discovered that there is life outside of Professional Wrestling and there are a lot of outside business opportunities that you can act upon. Nice to see that John Cena is Man Enough to admit that he was not looking at the big picture beyond WWE.

• 6 months ago

when he was saying those things about the rock he was the top guy there, working year round it was his life and passion....a few years later he realized he would make big dollars without wwe and probably liked it more honestly.....

• 6 months ago

I now respect him because he admitted his dick accidentally got hard during matches. I would never admit to that. He is a bigger man than I am, except for dick size. Mine is bigger because I am not a steroid abuser like Cena

• 6 months ago

I don't care. I just watch them in wrestling, not the movies.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

What I respect about John Cena, is he is man enough to admit his mistakes. He knows when to admit he is wrong. Whether John Cena is wrong or right, he always makes a good point, and stand up to what he believes in. Those are admirable qualities.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.