I just figured out Im in a mentally abusive relationship.. I need help I know ..but I need other peoples point of view.....?

Ok I am christian and these topics are well not talked about... First of all I didnt even know it was happening ... its hard to recognize.. but I was suffering and am .I didnt know why.... now that Ive Identified it I need help how to get about about it. My husband I dont think is doing the abuse on purpose its... show more Ok I am christian and these topics are well not talked about... First of all I didnt even know it was happening ... its hard to recognize.. but I was suffering and am .I didnt know why.... now that Ive Identified it I need help how to get about about it. My husband I dont think is doing the abuse on purpose its just he was formed .... from childhood because his father is very mentally abusive.. I love my husband very much and divorce is not something I want. How I identified it is- he has a way of manipulating to get his way... and if said no .. brings guilt and low self worth my way.. when I tell him how it makes me feel ,he has a ton of excuses and takes no responsibility of his words but father flips it like he is a victim.... what I need is scriptures to help me threw and how I can help my husband without him realizing it to become better and to realize how he is actually hurting me... I know if I tell him directly it will backfire ... anyone have any ideas????????
.