My husband and I shower together to save water and time?

My husband and I always take a shower together on early mornings before work because neither of us wants to wake up hours earlier and wait for the water to get hot again.

We live at his parents home and are anning to move out in 2 years once our other jobs are situated. His mother showers an hour before we do at 6am. She is finished in the bathroom by 7am and leaves for work. We always have showered together at 7am on our work days and leave by 8am.

However, my husband's older sister who has made very unfortunate choices in her life is now loving with us again. She has an 8 month old daughter who doesn't walk, talk, or crawl yet. She has no job for almost a year and she is an alcoholic and goes clubbing every Saturday after she drops her daughter off for the night with her ex boyfriend who cheated on her when she was pregnant and after 3 times or more.

Just recently, she told my husband that if we shower together again "she's telling dad" and said "she doesn't like it" and that were making it her business???

Thoughts and opinions?

• Tara

It's none of her business.

Let her "tell" .. don't be threatened by the truth (or her).

Um, if you're married it's probably a certainty that your husband's parents know you've seen each other naked. He needs to tell his sister to mind her own business.

Your husband should just have laughed the episode off. Hopefully you are not waking her up too early with your "showering", and doing so as quietly as possible. Cohabitation will often cause pettiness such as this. I believe your father in law, who in all serious probably already knows, would laugh at being told!

When my wife and I shower together, we save neither water nor time. And that's just fine with me.

What you and your husband do is your own business. Let her tell dad he will probably dismiss it as laughable

• john6 months agoReport

not when she is a guest in someone elses house

This is a laughable post, actually.

Here you are, two grown married people, you and your husband are. But, neither of you have jobs that pay enough to live on your own for at least two years from now. And, you have the nerve to talk about his sister's bad choices and how she had to move back home? Why is it okay for you to live in his mommy's house, but it is not okay for the daughter to live in her mommy's house? Too funny.

So, you take a shower with your husband. So what? Let her tattle tale. So what?

like you said save water and time

If I got married then I would like my wife to live with me alone. I think it's fine if we take a shower together, or bath, but there might not be too much space to take a bath, so we might end up in a sexual position.

Source(s): I am a male.

So you have a lot of judgementalShit going on.

Meanwhile, i'm sure her "dad" can't do a thing about the fact you're showering with your own husband. I don't see why this is an issue. Just ignore the sister. I would

• Anonymous6 months agoReport

Her dad does not care either, he wants nothing to do with it. Which I can understand, because of all the arguments he already has with her.

Did your husband ever nail you in the shower?

• Ana

To be fair if you’re married, he could bang you good in the shower and it would be fine. Sex with a spouse is completely fine