Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

How can I deal with my unobedient, rude daughter?

My daughter is going to be 27 this much, she has no respect for other family members in the house. Her bedroom is always messy, she keeps bras and pants and old clothes on the floor, her bedroom has also a ghastly smell as she keeps plates that she has eaten from there, she dosent contribute any rent money, nor does she help out within the house, she is also rude and does not want to listen to anyone, I'm at my wits end what can I do to stop this?

Thankyou

You should have her controlled in good time.

• Prince

You should have found her a husband ten years ago. You were a lazy sloppy slob of a parent not to get her married off and now she is an old maid and has no motivation because she has no home, no husband and no children to care for. She never developed normally because of your negligence.

• Mystic

She should have been married off at 17? Um, that isn't even legal, is it? I thought you had to be at least 18. Plus, the PARENTS aren't to blame. The ADULT child is. She is old enough to know better and she is old enough to clean up after herself. SHE is making the choice to live like a pig.

A good beating outta do it

At her age, she should know how to live independently, whether she's living with her mother or not. At the very least, make her contribute to the rent.

Get her to give u a bj

• Z

I can't believe you just called yourself a son of a whore (since all girls are whores)

You should have raised her in a way that doesn’t result in this behavior at her age. Also why should she contribute? You made her and your being a parent doesn’t automatically end at 18 only because some idiots think a person magically turns into an adult at 18. Obviously she doesn’t have the tools to be an adult and that is on you.

• Mystic

Amen! She needs to learn the hard way. Her parents are letting her live with them RENT-FREE. The least she could do is clean up after herself and not trash their home and show them a little appreciation.

Time to Launch the child... she'll crash but that s life.

What’s her job? What does she do in her free time? Has she gotten out of a relationship recently? Has she been fired from her job?

How about taking this to her instead? Yes, I understand as a parent it’s frustrating to deal with your daughter when they’re constantly acting up. But of course, no one acts without a reason. She could be going through something you’re not aware of and is just lashing out at everyone else. The age she is acting up is quite bothersome though...

edit: I updated it since I subconsciously wrote "kid" for all you triggered people commenting.

• Mystic

^ YES! A 27 year old is FAR from a freaking "kid". That is by far a GROWN A*S ADULT!

Well you should have dealt with her years ago but maybe you still have a chance but keep it real. First off father of 5 here, you have to kind of trap her for this and say you know I didn't do very good at teaching you sh** I mean your rude you wouldn't know respect if hit you in the face so heres the deal before it does hit you in the face, your attitude and pig trough life style ends today get this **** picked up now or by tomorrow you might have to learn a new address if she cleans you stay on it and if she walks change the locks if she comes back crying ask her what part of what you said didn't she understand. Tell her you lover and goodbye

• Lee5 months agoReport

You've created a monster. Based on what you've written, I would bet that she has been this way for years & now it bother's you. My advice is to seek counseling so that you can figure out why you have been allowing her to behave like this. Where's her dad in all this?

Some people whose daughters have died prematurely or run away and never heard from again would give anything to have a rude disobedient sloppy daughter like yours. The prodigal daughter

• Nicho5 months agoReport

your loan application were so understanding and very friendly. I appreciate it so very much as it helped me get back on my feet! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Share your thought and if interested contact them today via call/whatsApp/E-mail +1 4313007649 / financenow@protonmail.com