Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingOther - General Health Care · 6 months ago

drinking bleach?

so I have about 500ml of W5 toilet bleach and 500ml of bathroom cleaner. I weigh 120 and am 18 years old. what would happen if I drank an amount of this. please no "get help for suicidal thoughts" posts I m not going to do it any time soon. just geniuniley interested

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

It may or may not kill you, but it would burn your larynx, esophagus, stomach and reach your intestines too. You'd have speech, swallowing problems for the rest of your life and chronic stomach pain and serious digestive issues.

• 6 months ago

You might win a Darwin award if you drink this.... posthumously though.

• 6 months ago

That is too painful to imagine.

• 6 months ago

You would die if you drink bleach.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • R K
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

it could burn a hole in your throat and stomach. you could go blind. it might not kill you

but you might wish it did.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It will burn your throat and gut and you will live a few weeks in total agony.

• 6 months ago

Yeah you will probably die LOL

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

if your not going too do it than why are you asking

• Dze
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It probably wouldn't kill you but it would mess you up big time and you would probably have long-lasting side effects like a colon that doesn't work right anymore lol ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.