Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Are you a loner? Do you keep to youeself? I like staying to myself.?

I'm in my late 30's and haven't been close to anyone in 3 years. When I was younger I had friends. I still like to go out and do things. I go to the gym a few times a week. I will even go out to bars and meet people. I like to see a game on tv or a band. I like to go out and talk with women. I find it easier when I'm alone. Then with a group of friends. I just like to date and I will be friends with her friends. My past friends all we did was got drunk. I got tired of it. Some I had to cut ties with. I find it better being a loner sometimes.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Somewhat of a loner but i can be a ppl person if i need to be but i also like staying to myself and my little family.

• 6 months ago

Like a lot of old people these days, I am all alone. Hard to make new friends when a person doesn't go out a lot. But many young people have few local friends nowdays.

A lot of on line friends.

• 6 months ago

no, but sometimes I like being alone.

• 6 months ago

Strive for what makes you content. Companionship, good friends and or partner helps. But sometimes music is all you neeed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Hey you're doing better than me. I've never been with anyone my whole life. I've never had any friends. I never thought I'd be sitting here as an adult and still have no one but **** I'm a loner.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I don’t have any friends and that’s not by choice

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I have a hard time letting people in. But when I do they want out because I annoy them 😂. In a loving way though

• 6 months ago

Well I’m glad your choosing you association more wisely. Bad associations corrupt good morals.”​—1 Corinthians 15:33 So cutting ties with your old friends who only wanted to get drunk was a smart choice. And being alone can be nice but always being by yourself can be more damaging to you than helpful. The Bible says at proverbs 18:1 “whoever isolates himself pursues his own fleshy desires; he rejects all practical wisdom. So My only worry with preferring to be alone all the time is that you’d be more inclined to only think of yourself and can become selfish and hardhearted, maybe developing an intolerance for people. Or even becoming depressed or developing social anxieties.Too much time alone is never a good thing. Moderation and balance is key. I understand not wanting to have so many friends and being selective with those you keep a close relationship with but as human beings we naturally enjoy company and can become lonely if we spend too much time alone. But there is nothing wrong with having sometime alone every now and again. I hope I made sense.

• David
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

There's not a lot of good communication out there. The prophecy of Jude is being fulfilled RIGHT NOW, especially v. 8.

• 6 months ago

for a few days yes but being alone all the time sucks.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

let's just say I have a limited circle of friends .................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.