Can my landlord take pictures of the inside of my Apartment?

I am in a year lease in Florida, no where in my lease does it say he can take pictures. I rent a furnished apartment, only because the previous tenant decided to move out of the country and could not take his furniture with him so he gave all of the furniture to the landlord... I didn’t like how the furniture was... show more I am in a year lease in Florida, no where in my lease does it say he can take pictures. I rent a furnished apartment, only because the previous tenant decided to move out of the country and could not take his furniture with him so he gave all of the furniture to the landlord... I didn’t like how the furniture was placed and no where in the lease does it say furniture could not be moved around and my landlord got super pissed off that the furniture was moved around and rearranged so he texted me this morning telling me that he needs to take pictures of the inside of my apartment, he took pictures when I first moved in and told me he will be taking them again when I move out to see if I can get my security deposit back, I don’t move out until January 1st of 2020... so he has no reason to take pictures until then but I understand I rearranged but I don’t understand why he would have to take pictures because of it, is he allowed to do that?