Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 5 months ago

I’m sick of my fiancé. I don’t think I’m in love anymore. But there will be serious consequences.?

I’m 19 he is 30. We live together. I have 0 family. I’m struggling with my mental health. I’m out of work and have literally no money I’ve tried everything sold almost everything I own (by that I mean I’ve left literally 2 outfits of clothing and my toothbrush) he works. I’m scared he will kick me out. I am not mentally okay at the min and under stress and very bored and isolated. I have no friends. What shall I do? I keep thinking about just going homeless.

Get your clothes and toothbrush and get out. Find a friend you can stay with, or a homeless shelter, or get help from a parent.

When out and settled try to find a mental health clinic and a job, and get your life together.

Good luck.

• DEBS

Someone is taking care of you which means you have time to get an education. Do it outside the house or over the internet. Get yourself job and start making money. If you're trapped there and feel abused in any way, seek a women's shelter for advise and help.

• Judy

Don't get married, that would only make things worse. Try to get a job. good luck

First, do not make any wedding plans. Instead, make a full time job out of finding a job. You will never be independent unless you can earn your own money. Go out and work. There you can find friends with whom you may be able to rent a room from. Even if you need government assistance, do it to get some mental health help. Some medication can do wonders for your life, so I suggest you seriously do what you have to do in order to get mental health help.

Unless you are in an abusive relationship, stay put so you can get your life together and still have a roof over your head. Again, do not make any wedding plans as marriage is not the answer to your problems. You cannot possibly love someone and be in a healthy relationship unless you first love yourself.

Nothing is ever going to change unless YOU make some changes. Your fiancé works, so perhaps at least he can help you get on medication to stabilize your mental health issues. While you are waiting for that to happen, find a job, any job. No doors are ever going to open for you unless you begin taking steps to improve your lifestyle.

Is there anyone else you can stay with? (short or long term)

Can you get a job?

Or you could get a job..get a life..get friends...

At nineteen you are only just beginning to learn about your adult self. It would seem that at your age and with mental health issues your boyfriend has rather taken advantage of you. Brush up your job seeking and employability skills - watch some YouTube videos on the topic. Are there any mental health charities or support groups you can approach about accommodation? Good Luck!

Check into a psych ward.

you rnight be better off going horneless if you dont want to be with hirn

• patty

stay till u find something better, u don't want to be on the streets