Why am I ONLY attracted to older men, when I hate my dad so much?

I'm a woman, and I'm in my 20s. I'm not at all attracted to guys who are my age, and NOT in the least to younger ones. I'm only attracted to old guys (in their 30s or 40s). I like them so much...i mean sexually as well as emotionally... Idk why Why is it so, when I've had a very negative... show more I'm a woman, and I'm in my 20s. I'm not at all attracted to guys who are my age, and NOT in the least to younger ones. I'm only attracted to old guys (in their 30s or 40s). I like them so much...i mean sexually as well as emotionally... Idk why

Why is it so, when I've had a very negative impression of older guys - - in the form of my dad? I hate him, I hate both my parents but I hate my dad to the point of killing him. No joke. He's the definition of "a$shole".

Shouldn't I hate older men as a result of my hatred towards my dad? Why do I LOVE them instead? And how can I stop getting attracted to older men, i'd really like to stop it?