Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 months ago

Is it necessary to wash you hair every day?

• carrie

You should not wash your hair every day, or you will wash you wash all the natural oils out.

Hello,

I take a shower everyday & I like to fully enjoy the shower especially during the summer time

Enjoy your day

I wash my hair once a week. It’s so much healthier, moveable and shiny and it’s so long.

Some people get greasy hair easily but it is definitely not recommended to wash every day. Shampoo is acidic and can be very damaging that’s why we have conditioner to replenish the oils that are necessary but shampoo has taken from your hair. Doing this every day puts a strain on your hair leading to breakage and split ends. Guys have shorter hair so their scalp can produce oils to heal their hair after shampoo faster but for longer hair it’s impossible

personally I do but my hair gets really greasy fast

• Rei

No, only when its dirty

• audrey

Not unless you work in a coal mine.

• Unless your hair gets very oily, sweaty, or greasy you don't have to wash it every day.

For me, it is. I have oily scalp.

• kelvin

no it isn't

If you want good hygiene, yes.