I m visiting London on vacation and to frank I am not impressed! How do you live in this climate?????

I m visiting London on vacation and to be frank I am not impressed! How do you live in this climate?????? I am from the Pacific Northwest and even I have not encountered rain and gray skies such as this! It is freezing! In June! Also where are the English?? Our hotel staff are all people of color! All of them! Our... show more I m visiting London on vacation and to be frank I am not impressed! How do you live in this climate?????? I am from the Pacific Northwest and even I have not encountered rain and gray skies such as this! It is freezing! In June! Also where are the English?? Our hotel staff are all people of color! All of them! Our children are bitterly disappointed and we feel extremely unsafe! Also the prices! I can only assume the English (wherever they are hiding) are on extraordinary wages. $12 for a scoop of ice cream!! Served by an Indian of course.