Police report?

I live in California and have been getting all these harrassing text messages from a number I dont recognize. However, I m almost sure who is behind the screen and I believe this person is using a text free app to text me since this person knows I have her phone number. The question is, if I file a police report... show more I live in California and have been getting all these harrassing text messages from a number I dont recognize. However, I m almost sure who is behind the screen and I believe this person is using a text free app to text me since this person knows I have her phone number. The question is, if I file a police report with ny suspision of who this person is, what is the procres for this? Does anything get done about it? Should I just file a police report online to have something to show in case this person does something else in the future? Truth is, she is insane and I will always definitely do everything in my power tonavoid any kind of confrontation but I think I want to file this report just so there s history about all these stuff...Also, is there like a way to prove who this person is???
5 answers 5