Can you help cure my baby fever?

I think I want a baby but i’m not ready for one.

Men over 35 and women over 35 are much more likely to have a child with a mental illness or leaning disability or special needs so putting it off forever is actually also a bad idea.

Look up how much it costs to have a child. That should change your mind

• Becky

Babysit someone's. Or go volunteer at the hospital in the NICU. That will help you with your baby itch

if you are over 18, i can give hands on therapy

Well it's always good to be prepared ....

Do some volunteer work supporting parents with babies. That way you get to spend some time with babies, you get reminded how much hard work and annoyance comes with then, and you actually do something that makes a positive contribution.

• chris

Spend 1 hour at my house and you'll be over it!

Source(s): Adopted 5 of my foster kids

Brush the hair on your Barbies, that will keep you occupied.

Probably not, but how about you think of our highly overpopulated planet (and country) and forget about having children. They are a massive responsibility with little to no benefit to you. Just saying!! Hope this helps but usually fever is a way too emotional state to have any impact.

I done my job today so I’ll just talk