My teacher is creepy, what do i do?

so im a 16 year old girl and it was the last day of school today with her and she came up to me alone and asked what i’m doing this summer and i told her and we chit chatted then she emailed me somehow getting my email telling me what a wonderful student i’ve been and how much she’ll miss me, i reply thank you and... show more so im a 16 year old girl and it was the last day of school today with her and she came up to me alone and asked what i’m doing this summer and i told her and we chit chatted then she emailed me somehow getting my email telling me what a wonderful student i’ve been and how much she’ll miss me, i reply thank you and stuff and she emailed asking if we could see each other over the summer? i told her maybe to be nice and she asked for my house number to see me so I didn’t answer because it’s weird and i got several more emails from her asking for my number and all my info, i deleted the emails and soon she even found my snapchat and added me! i don’t know what to do because schools over
7 answers 7