Is It worth getting PlayStation 4 to play five or six games?

Want to play: Infamous Second Son, Ratchet and Clank, The Last Guardian , Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone, and waiting for Death Stranding.

Why not? This seems more like a question about your budget than anything else.

There may be other games that come out for the PlayStation 4 even after the PlayStation 5 is released. Therefore it could be worth it in the future. Overall, if those games you mentioned have hundreds and hundreds of play hours and things to do it should be worth the cost of the system such as your previously mentioned Infamous Second Son.

Buy a used one, don’t forget to play all 4 uncharted games, and the last of us (and the second one coming out).

ya

it is i love playing xbox

Yes. I have a ps4 and I only play 2 games. Cod IW AND fortnite. Sometimes I'll play Naruto or other cod games but that's it

No it ain’t homie dawg cuz dude bro man

That's what I did, and I more than got my money's worth. Totally worth it, fantastic console all-around.

all them games sucked don't do it its not worth it.

• Kyle

Maybe don’t get a ps4 pro, but a normal PS4. Look for a deal, bundle, or even used one at stores like GameStop, Best Buy, even eBay. Always check return policies and make sure it works before you buy.

Same for those games. Get them used. Those stores you can buy used games, and still return them within a week to get a full refund. Then if you see it cheaper elsewhere, get it there instead.

Keep in mind f you want to play online, you’ll need ps plus, which is $60/year.

But if you really want to play those games, then it’s worth it to you. Then maybe you’ll start splitting non exclusives on both consoles as you get more familiar. And have more options to save money on potential deals.

Ratchet and Clank FTW!

No seriously, if you want to play five games, it's definitely worth buying.