Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 6 months ago

What are 5 products that you buy in Canada that are higher priced than in the US? Canadians Only please !?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'm not Canadian but know many things are more expensive such as gasoline, alcohol by the drink, bandaids, automobiles, hunting rifles

• someg
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Canadians only? What are you talking a-boot?

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

In all my life, I've NEVER heard any Canadian say "a-boot." From where did you derive this B.S.?

• 6 months ago

That would be everything except fast food. The biggest examples, in no particular order, are...

- Cell phone plans

- Alcohol of any description

- Internet access

- Fuel

- Vehicles

• sam
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

gas, beer, books, cheeze, wiskey

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Most things cost at least a bit more in Canada.

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Pretty much everything you can think of. A much harder list to produce would be items available in both countries but costing less in Canada.

• Jay P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I did answer your question...it's the first sentence of my answer

• 6 months ago

Books. Cosmetics. Flooring. Fabric. Wine.

That doesn't mean that all those things are always more expensive in Canada than in every part of the US. It just means they usually are.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

A lot of things, but the Canadian minimum salaries are higher than in the US. A number of significant things cost less, like health care. It's more a matter of currency exchange.

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Gas

Beer

oranges

cars

iphones

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.