Boyfriend his so evil when he is in pain?

Boyfriend&I have been together for a while.He was told that he has bronchitis at the hospital. We were in the the ER for a while because the hospital has to do all their testing like blood work,CT scans etc.so you know that takes a few hours for results to come back.I started to get a sleepy & I started to dose off. While he was laying in the hospital bed he was like "Really?...your going to go to sleep knowing that I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor? your so selfish".I was in the room with him so if the doctor were to come in I would of woke up. Then when we left the hospital we went to CVS to get his prescription filled & they stated that they didn't have enough medication so I went to the Walgreens right across the street & they filled the prescription with no problem he has 5 different prescriptions .the issue was we didn't have enough money to pay for the medication it came up to $96 so we only had enough to get one. So all day he complained about being in pain I gave him aspirin & he even took his mother percots.Then later that night I was going to sleep because I had to be at work in a few hours.he was complaining about the pain. I woke up out my sleep & started to rub on his back asking him what's wrong and he wouldn't answer me. I continued to rub his back until he finally laid down. I started to go to sleep until he yelled at me for going to sleep. I just don't know what to do I ask you what I can do to make you better but you still get upset with me.

• Marc
    1 year ago

Your boyfriend is a selfish narcissist. He has no right yelling at you or getting mad at you for any of those reasons. You were there to support and care about him and that is how he acts? Time for a serious talk with him. A relationship is the result of 2 people making a choice to bring love to the relationship, not to extract love from it. The good thing is that you get to make another choice. Dont accept being treated poorly when all you have done is try to be loving. He is extracting, which is not loving and you to engage with him when he is like that is not loving. Good luck

• 1 year ago

Are you sure you should be with this guy? Is this really how you see your future unfolding? His ill health is not your fault but he seems to want to make it your problem. He does not show you respect or even basic human consideration.

If you are not even allowed to sleep so you can continue to function and work and, presumably earn money, he is destroying your life. Please think seriously about getting out of there. You can do better, and you deserve to.

• Pippin
    1 year ago

While it is normal and understandable for someone to be cranky when feeling sick or in pain -- if he's stealing percocet to treat minor pain from bronchitis -- I'd say there is something else going on. And you are probably better off getting away from him.

1 year ago

dump the jerk .