Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 6 months ago

Do you find it shocking how many leftists cannot see (or pretend not to see) just how evil and twisted they are?

I have a large page with contains a massive amount of material detailing their spitefulness and insidiousness.

See instructions in Frenzy's comments.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope

This is a political question in dreams department of Yahoo Answers. Hope you can find the correct category to transfer your question!

Most of this stems from Jewish media brainwashing and the left wing mind is susceptible to negative influences perpetrated by alien factions which is why they support multiculturalism and various aspects of degeneracy prevalent in modern day Britain. These includes Muslims, despite their penchant for violence and sexual predatory nature, plus mixed race debauchery and homosexuality, as well as the benefits culture and this is due to their inability to make a successful career for themselves due to poor cognitive skills and absolute laziness.

• Lv 5

Stupid bint.

Obviously I wouldn't dream of questioning your threat detecting skills as your overlord status confirms this but I believe you may have omitted a few calculations from your thesis and that's this, you are a complete tiit.

Both left and right leaning voters and all those in between love their country and want to do the best for it. They just see different ways of achieving it. The left tends to major on our collective social responsibility and how many threads come together to weave a sustainable solution. The right takes a less collectivist view and believes that the pursuit of self interest is what will 'motivate' everyone to improve their lot in life and that those who succeed will 'lift up' those who don't through some 'flow down mechanism.

You may believe one or other or neither of those viewpoints but it does not mean either side is spiteful or twisted or evil or anything else. We have a common purpose.

What is most damaging to society are those who seek to accentuate differences or to spread hate or to post derogatory comments about those they disagree with. They are the real enemies of the country. Our enemies LOVE them .. so let's not be one of those people.

• Jack H

I strongly suspect that out of the two of you,he isn't the one foaming at the mouth...

• Mark

What benefit is it really to have a massive amount of examples of that ? For debates ?

I think it's too much to carry around.

It's good enough for me to know how intellectually dishonest they are in word and in deed.

Source(s): Trump voter
    • Mark

You know nothing about me.

The left must be left alone to themselves.

My assessment of the political demographic which identifies as 'liberal' and 'progressive':

It, in general, has to be one of the weakest-minded, most arrogant, obnoxious, callous and downright repulsive groups I have ever stumbled across. They are leftists, most of the time. Victims of cunning and subversive brainwashing. I have not encountered any one of them whom I would consider a tactical thinker. Why should non-tacticians be listened to or allowed to control vital entities and infrastructure?

Nearly all of them are utterly incapable of forming reasoned arguments or counter-arguments, or using critical thinking skills or imagination, preferring instead to resort to petulant abuse (usually involving shouting derogatory labels they do not understand), spontaneous accusations of advocating atrocities, pathetic platitudes and misrepresentation of opposing stances. It seems that a great deal of them have attitudes similar to teenagers who have grievances with authority and are angry with the harsh technicalities and realities of the world, which leads me to believe they are products of poor parenting, deprived of discipline and exposure to refined ways of life. Consistent patterns of narcissistic behaviour (branding themselves as "progressive", baseless assertions of having superior qualities, inability to accept flaws in their logic / reasoning, etc) are rife.

Substance abuse among them, particularly involving types that cause cognitive damage, is also highly prevalent, which also explains a great deal.

• Lv 4

Instructions:

1. Google "Immorality of opposing side" (remember the quotation marks) and see the Wix site.
      2. Read the page.