Need advice on being forced to resign from a job?

Hi I’m working as a tutor and I felt the reason why I was “let go” of my job was not a strong enough. There was a lot of flaws and isn’t a strong reason to make me resign even though I wanted to work another year. In addition they decided to tell me last min to resign. The main points were that I have been working... show more Hi I’m working as a tutor and I felt the reason why I was “let go” of my job was not a strong enough. There was a lot of flaws and isn’t a strong reason to make me resign even though I wanted to work another year. In addition they decided to tell me last min to resign. The main points were that I have been working for too long here and they felt that the I was becoming friendly/too nice to the student instead of being a authority figure. Based on the evaluations we get, they see that I have not change which is why they wanted to have someone new and forced me to resign. To sum it all up I think that I was judge unfairly and wasn’t given any warning about this issues through my whole time working. I was wondering if I should fight to keep my job to the head boss or just resign.
16 answers 16