Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 5 months ago

Why is "rap" such thuggish ignorant low class garbage music?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Rap is talentless garbage. Everything about it sucks. The music, the vocals, the production, the use of autotune, etc. People can tell me things like, "You haven't listened to enough rap", "You've never listened to rap", etc, I actually used to listen to rap (not anymore, all of it sucks) and I literally KNOW rappers. If people want to debate me on this, I'd love to debate, because I have the knowledge and evidence to actually prove my claims.

• Annonymous2 months agoReport

ya just enjoy what u enjoy i respect ur opinion and its all good bro

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

thuggish lowclass was there before hip hop rap, rap is just a ecpressive form of that culture

• 5 months ago

I do not define Rap as being "music". It is more like the beat of the Concrete Jungle Drums.

If all music were to vanish we would still have Rap.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Why are you so racist?

Attachment image
    • Nate5 months agoReport

How is it racist to say rap is terrible music?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Dude, Jayz is worth over $500 million. Lol

• Nate5 months agoReport

Net worth has nothing to do with someone's musical talent and rap requires no talent at all.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Greedy music companies making money by reinforcing the worst racist stereotypes of black people.

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

It didnt start off that way. So why did it end up that way? Umm.......🤔

• 5 months ago

It's not

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Turn the station

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because it came from gang members who lived in ghettos. Many rappers have been killed because of gang disputes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.