Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 5 months ago

Why is "rap" such thuggish ignorant low class garbage music?

Rap is talentless garbage. Everything about it sucks. The music, the vocals, the production, the use of autotune, etc. People can tell me things like, "You haven't listened to enough rap", "You've never listened to rap", etc, I actually used to listen to rap (not anymore, all of it sucks) and I literally KNOW rappers. If people want to debate me on this, I'd love to debate, because I have the knowledge and evidence to actually prove my claims.

• Annonymous2 months agoReport

ya just enjoy what u enjoy i respect ur opinion and its all good bro

thuggish lowclass was there before hip hop rap, rap is just a ecpressive form of that culture

I do not define Rap as being "music". It is more like the beat of the Concrete Jungle Drums.

If all music were to vanish we would still have Rap.

• Sally

Why are you so racist?

• Nate5 months agoReport

How is it racist to say rap is terrible music?

Dude, Jayz is worth over $500 million. Lol

• Nate5 months agoReport

Net worth has nothing to do with someone's musical talent and rap requires no talent at all.

Greedy music companies making money by reinforcing the worst racist stereotypes of black people.

• Jerome

It didnt start off that way. So why did it end up that way? Umm.......🤔

It's not

Turn the station

Because it came from gang members who lived in ghettos. Many rappers have been killed because of gang disputes.