I just gave my "bf" an ultimatum. It's either me, or the other women he's dating ( he admitted he's cheating)?

Someone on here said you're not supposed to give people ultimatums? Why? Like I don't know

like, I don't know what else to do. I kinda feel bad but I'm so tired of the disrespect

Just move on and leave him behind he will always cheat on you Find someone better

• Chanel

Don't waste your time wondering if he is going to finally change cos he does not sound like he wants to change.

He wants his apple and eat it.

If you have given him an ultimatum it comes across to him that you do not want anyone else and that feeds his ego.

If you mix and socialize whenever you get an invite or you could go out on your own. You could go to a coffee shop, a restaurant or the cinema. That will pass the time and help you to stop dwelling on this situation.

Keeping busy really does work and I hope one day before you got sleep you will realize that you do not think about him as much.

Here's to your new life and I wish you all the best.

I suppose you're not polyamorous which is fine.

You have to decide for yourself what you are willing to accept. Obviously you are not willing to accept his cheating. People who are not willing to give ultimatums are willing to accept others taking advantage and walking all over them. You deserve better than some cheating ***.

Honestly.. in a relationship, he shouldn't be seeing other women anyways. You shouldn't have to give him an ultimatum because staying loyal to you wouldnt trigger that event. If you have to give the ultimatum. Dump him. Leave him. Find someone else. Don't stay for a person who doesn't want monogamy with you.

Understand this rule of ultimatums: You only get to do one successful ultimatum per person you know.

To my way of thinking, if you are in the position to need to do this, you have already lost to those other women.

What you really need to do is get out of this relationship, stay single for a considerable time and work on developing genuine self love and high self esteem.

Then, when you love yourself, go out and find a loving partner…Just saying!

Just leave him, why do you want to stay with a cheater

forget the ultimatum--he's a cheater, and he isn't likely to change--and can you honestly say you will be able to trust him again?? just move on...

and better not to give ultimatums-(trying to control other's behavior)-just set boundaries (they focus on YOUR needs and what YOU will do) as in:

"If you continue to see this other woman-I will not be here." and mean it.

Men should never be a allowed to choose. Find someone you can control better.