Why are my legs sometimes red/purple and blotchy looking?

So sometimes my legs look blotchy with like red/purple. It’s finally a day I can wear shorts and my legs just look weird from it. I have seen it before on other people and it’s not the first time this has happened, I’m just wondering that causes this? It looks terrible when your super white like me, because you see every little mark on my legs lol and this really stands out. Just curious

• 1 year ago

honesty should have placed a picture of what you was talking about to help give people a better idea of what the problem is and how to properly solve it. your condition could be anything big or small.

• Blonde
    1 year ago

White people have terrible skin...just saying. A simple fix could be using a mild tanning lotion. Rub it in well, then wash hands. It stains the skin to look one color. And all of us ubber white people have the same thing..if I wash my face it gets blotchy for a while, then fades. I think it’s normal.