promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I started work for NHS on 27th of May. So what will I get paid for and what date will I get paid. I work 37.5 hours a week.?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Ask the people in the office when they get paid and when the cut-off date for payroll is. Or ask HR.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 12 months ago

You will get paid for the days you worked.

• 12 months ago

Ask your Supervisor or Personal Dept.

• 12 months ago

Hello mark,

I note you subscribed just a few minutes ago. Welcome and I hope you have many happy hours on YA and are able to help some of those in need.

As far as your question is concerned I have to say how on earth can you expect us to answer you.

There are literally hundreds of different posts in the NHS each with its own pay scale so unless we know what you are employed to do and until we know what hourly rate you are on we can't even guess. Added to this we don't know was Tax Code you are on and how much relief you are getting.

As far as when you are being paid is concerned if you get paid weekly then you will be paid a week in arrears, in other words you will be paid for the previous week you worked but if you are paid monthly then you will need to work a month before you get your first wage paid into your bank.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.