Ways Of Growing A Discord Server!?

How do people have so many people in their discord? I'll go on discord listing sites. and, i see so many people with members on their discord. I know it takes time. but does it really take that long. i dont have a YouTube channel. but, i do have a twitter. I've also used partner bots. but their not really... show more How do people have so many people in their discord? I'll go on discord listing sites. and, i see so many people with members on their discord. I know it takes time. but does it really take that long. i dont have a YouTube channel. but, i do have a twitter. I've also used partner bots. but their not really working.

meaning, no one is really joining my server. I was wondering if anyone can give me all the sites and bots that help you grow a discord server. or some tips and tricks of growing one. please and thanks. :)
0