is the mazda 2 any good for travelling on 200K trips?

nah its a slow car. Try getting a Lamborghini they'll get you there faster.

I own a Mazda 2. I had it for 5 years and regularly autocross it. I also use it for delivery driving. My car has about 144,000 km on it.

I drive on long 300km trips about 8 times per year. I have no problem taking road trips in my car. The seats are comfortable and the car is very efficient. If you have the cheaper trim in manual transmission, you may not have cruise control equipped. That could be a problem.

• Jay P

"200K" is generally accepted to mean 200,000. Did you really mean to say 200,000 of whatever measurement you use or did you mean to say 200 km?

nikok

how many Kilometers does it already have on it?

It’s a very small car, but any car these days is capable of highway driving. I’m sure it will be fine. Although if there are 5 of you in the car it other be a bit squashy.