Davion asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 5 months ago

Why do people say work hard if you want be rich?

So if I bought a lottery ticket and got lucky and win millions then I worked hard? No! I just got super lucky. I mean a lot of people work hard but aren’t rich. Maybe working hard allows you to earn a good living but not rich. I think being rich does take some work or skill but is mostly about luck..

Wealthy and privileged people like to think that if you work hard then you’ll get what you want in life so that they don’t have to address the systematic barriers keeping others from their success.

Many many more people got rich by working hard than by playing the lottery.

I think they just want you to work hard for money

Because the vast majority of people who are rich worked hard.

• Jay P

Winning a significant amount of money from playing the lotteries does happen but the odds of it happening to you, even if you play the lottery every week/draw, is still virtually nil.

You're far more likely to become rich by working hard and being smart with your money as opposed to getting lucky playing the lotteries.

It really depends on luck. Some people start up a business and if it is successful they become rich or there business can fail and lose alot of money. Just depends on luck.

Um well I guess they mean U have to have a good job to be rich and winning the lottery is very unlikely so I guess U just got lucky

cause sornetirnes thats the only way to get rich

• Lv 5

Too bad there's no way for you to say "m" correctly. A retard will be a retard forever.

• Will

Because becoming rich via the lottery offers no sense of accomplishment in the long run. And lottery winners usually end up broke within 10 years because they become impulsive idiots who get carried away with spending money now that they have money.

No one says that