Is the Scotland team gonna improve under Steve Clarke and his assistant Alex Dyer or not?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Best answer

Yes but McLeish has already f@cked the campaign by losing to Kazak -f@cking - stan, THREE f@cking nil. Still cant believe a certain retard on here thought he was a good appointment just because he was an ex oldco rangers manager. What kind of backward thinking is that, she would fit in well with all the other old clueless duffers in the SFA. Im still in shock they actually managed to get Clarke, you would expect those clowns to be trying to get a old dinosaur of a manager that wouldnt know modern day football if it kicked up the @rse (which is exactly what McLeish is)

• 5 months ago

I think they will improve defensively but they gonna have problems getting goals because they don’t have a stand out striker

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes

• Tatty
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Who knows. I hope so but having been a Scotland fan for the last 40 or so years, I have little faith that it will.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I can't see much will change under Clarke

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.