KH asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

What are your thoughts on abortions? Are you pro-life or pro-choice?

• ALBERT
    1 year ago

Pro life of course. Go the origin of life joy and happiness gave us the commandment not to kill. It seems wise to follow that commandment and there are options to give babies up for adoption nowadays no questions asked. But I guess some people won't "feel good" until they take a life...

• Prince
    1 year ago

Pro choice is pro Life for the lives of women who don't wish to be raped and impregnated by Republican legislators and forced to incubate their Redneck Cracker Spawn by a Draconian Dystopian State.

• 1 year ago

pro-choice, people have the right to decide what happen to their own bodies, and seriously no one deserve to be a son or a daughter for a parent who never wanted them, people should be loved by the ones who bring them to live.

• 1 year ago

It's tough. But I say give the woman the choice whether to bring a child into the world or not, particularely if they were raped/ impregnated against their will. No child should have to be born knowing they were conceived from violence.

• 1 year ago

Pro life

1 year ago

pro-choice.

you will never stop abortion.

you'll only stop women's access to SAFE, LEGAL abortion.

• kim
    1 year ago

Pro life. I cancelled Netflix they contribute to baby killings

• Nathan
    1 year ago

Pro life but I believe in exceptions such as rape, incest and if the mother’s life is in danger.

• 1 year ago

I am pro-choice. If you choose to take part in the ONE thing intended to cause pregnancy, YOU choose to accept full responsibility for YOUR choice.

• 1 year ago

it seems to me that most pro-choice people should have had a coat hanger shoved up their moms ****, before they were born---