Anyone know any places that take evictions ?

My eviction is 3 years old and it's not paid off yet I'm just trying to find someone who will accept me I'm having a hard time I live in Indianapolis

• 1 year ago

You have ZERO chance at renting anywhere. Why would think that any landlord wouldn't mind being your next victim? An eviction on your record means that you will have nearly zero or zero chances of renting again, especially with an outstanding Judgment against you.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal with 25+ years' experience & with Landlord & Tenant law experience.
  • 1 year ago

Good luck with that. Maybe you can live with friends or family, even paying them a bit on the side to give you a room. Maybe you could find a smaller landlord that would accept you if you paid the rent 6 months in advance, or something in a marginal area where the landlords are having trouble renting the place out at all; but you are a terrible credit risk, its going to be very difficult to find anything as you are seeing.

• 1 year ago

This is an international site & not a housing search site. Slim to nil chance anyone here can give you a recommendation. That is not what YA is for.

There is no database for landlords that take unqualified tenants. You have to call each one individually & see if they will work with you or not. Most will not.

Those that will work with you are not going to be the nicest or be in very good neighborhoods.

• 1 year ago

Try the tougher neighborhoods...where you know other people may have evictions...

• R P
    1 year ago

Look on craigslist for "no credit check" apartments. Just don't expect them to be in the nicest or safest areas.

Source(s): FL landlord
  • kevin
    1 year ago

Well you sound like a great tenant.... Seriously pay your debts.

• Never
    1 year ago

Many places will with enough months down.