Sonu asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 5 months ago

I am planning a trip with my family on summer vocations but i am not able to decide weather to go and what is best suited for me.?

No idea or care which is best suited for you

• John P

Note spellings - "vacation" and "whether" for your question.

A "vocation" is a profession or job, and "weather" is rain, or sun, or wind, or snow, etc.

By using the word "vacation" you imply that you are American (not British), yet your question shows in the London section. Might you care to give us some indication where you live, and where you have had good vacations in the past? Only then would it be worth going to the trouble of sorting out a few possble locations.

• Clive

Did you have a question?

• hooray

Provided you aren't going somewhere horrendously dangerous, travel is always a good idea. Experiencing different environments, people, and culture will enrich your life and broaden your mind.

As for where to go and what to do, well that depends on you. Don't pass up an opportunity to go somewhere though.

• pmt853

Whether not weather. What's your budget, where are you living, what sort of things do you like and dislike? What is your question?

I can highly recommend Italy - beautiful art, architecture, scenery and music, interesting local festivals, great people and food. Beaches, mountains, lakes, the ocean, historic sites, world class museums and galleries and a lot of varied things to see and do. The best part is the wonderful Italian people. It's very easy to get out and explore Italy and further in Europe using the trains or budget flights.

What do you like? Beaches? Countryside? Historical towns? Hot weather? Cooler weather?

Carry on like flights i just carry on with this pain inside of my chest got no choice but to carry on