Whats your favorite board game?

87 Answers

Relevance
  • blu
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Chess ... it's like playing tennis against the wall, I'll never be better than the wall. I'll never beat the AI on high but lower levels is different.

edit

Who moved this q to "newborns"? (I moved it back) ... grow up. See, if I was YA, I'd suspend that account.

• 4 days ago

My favorite board game is checkers.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Shuffle board

• 5 months agoReport

#PITY? YOU MEAN YOUR FAMILY THAT WAITING TO COOK. THEN WHO CANNOT TELL, WHO NEED PITY MORE?
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life and share out the ultimate truth about 2nd moon)

• 5 months ago

Darts, with D.J.Trump as the target.

• 5 months agoReport

#PITY? YOU MEAN YOUR FAMILY THAT WAITING TO COOK. THEN WHO CANNOT TELL, WHO NEED PITY MORE?
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life and share out the ultimate truth about 2nd moon)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Monopoly

• 5 months agoReport

• 5 months ago

Monoply

• 5 months agoReport

• JJ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Backgammon

• 5 months ago

Monopoly, one time I was playing with someone and they got mad and flipped the game upside down

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Checkers.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Monopoly

• 5 months ago

Monopoly

• 5 months agoReport

What, where you win real money?! Oh...and in $50 dollar notes, not chicken change!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.