Whats your favorite board game?

• blu

Chess ... it's like playing tennis against the wall, I'll never be better than the wall. I'll never beat the AI on high but lower levels is different.

edit

Who moved this q to "newborns"? (I moved it back) ... grow up. See, if I was YA, I'd suspend that account.

• 4 days ago

My favorite board game is checkers.

Shuffle board

• 5 months agoReport

#PITY? YOU MEAN YOUR FAMILY THAT WAITING TO COOK. THEN WHO CANNOT TELL, WHO NEED PITY MORE?
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life and share out the ultimate truth about 2nd moon)

Darts, with D.J.Trump as the target.

• 5 months agoReport

Monopoly

• 5 months agoReport

Monoply

• 5 months agoReport

• JJ

Backgammon

Monopoly, one time I was playing with someone and they got mad and flipped the game upside down

Checkers.

• Nicole

Monopoly

Monopoly

• 5 months agoReport

What, where you win real money?! Oh...and in $50 dollar notes, not chicken change!