In california, can my child still attend public kindergarten if she cant spell her own name??

Shes 5 now, will be 5 1/2 about 2 months after the school year starts. So she meets the age requirements. Shes never been to any sort of pre-k or preschool or day care facility & I personally dont feel that she is emotionally ready but her dad & others feel that she is so we enrolled her to start this... show more Shes 5 now, will be 5 1/2 about 2 months after the school year starts. So she meets the age requirements. Shes never been to any sort of pre-k or preschool or day care facility & I personally dont feel that she is emotionally ready but her dad & others feel that she is so we enrolled her to start this fall. Ive heard that shes required to know how to spell her own name & be able to say her address & phone #. Is this really a mandatory pre-req? Or is it just an expectation?? Can she still attend if she cant do any of those things??