What are my choices, I’m 19 and lost. Do I really need to go to college?

I’m trying to get a career in IT, mainly cyber security or something similar to that field. I tried joining the army to get work experience with 25b and free schooling but they didn’t let me go through because I had brain surgery when I was younger. I’m currently trying to join the navy; however, I much rather go... show more I’m trying to get a career in IT, mainly cyber security or something similar to that field. I tried joining the army to get work experience with 25b and free schooling but they didn’t let me go through because I had brain surgery when I was younger. I’m currently trying to join the navy; however, I much rather go to a trade school or something like it. But I’m surrounded by friends and family who have gone and are going to college and I feel like I need to go to fit in and to attain a happy and fulfilling life. I’m super lost, I don’t know what to do.