Kai asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 7 months ago

Roundabout lanes?

If an exit is after 12oclock but is ‘straight ahead’ if you are in the right hand lane do u signal right or not. I find this all very confusing

In my state, you signal left (my country drives on the left) for entering a roundabout, and on the right for exiting.

It's going however carefully you like that matters- thanks it's reminded me to check the road rules.

Yeah it's too easy bro.

When you are on a roundabout treat it like a circular main road. That means whenever you want to exit, you are effectively gonna be making a 90° turn, so you should signal your intention

• JetDoc

One shoud always signal for an exit, even though it appears to be straight ahead.

• Kai7 months agoReport

I know you always signal to leave the roundabout however, when the exit is straight ahead you dont signal to come on but im not sure if this is true when 2nd exit is past 12 oclock

In a roundabout, there is never an exit that is straight ahead. It's always a right turn.

• Snezzy

Left turn. Questioner is in the UK, isn't that slightly obvious? Wait, I'm still confused by the question.