Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 1 year ago

I don't thing it's fair that Nadal wore a highliter yellow shirt at the French Open, making the same color tennis ball harder to see, agree?

• Favourite answer

I agree - I think it is unfair. I'd like a tennis rule on dress similar to this:

The lower seeded player(s) (or lower-ranked player(s) if unseeded,) shall wear contrasting colors on top to those of the higher seeded player (or higher-ranked if unseeded.) However, both (or all, in doubles) players shall avoid colors that are close to tennis-ball-yellow in their outfits on the court, as judged by the umpire.

This would require low-seeded players to have more than one shirt to use to avoid matching the other player, but it would eliminate the yellow clothing and make sure audiences can tell the players apart easily.

• Chuck
    1 year ago

You cannot be serious, man!!!!!

• John
    1 year ago

We're her breasts and butt fine and nice to look at? No it was a man not even woman? Who cares. Tennis like all these 'big' time 'sporting' events are dumb when sexy playmates are acting out everywhere else.

Have you noticed that people learn martial events and other sporting and athletic skills to better serve themselves in lifting your wallet?

And I mean its even sold in the advertising. Are you sure your not advertising this event to get those competitive pickpockets arrested?

How stupid is that?

• 1 year ago

Agree. That should be in the rules!

• Linda
    1 year ago

Who cares................

• 1 year ago

He didn't know the ball would be yellow. Honest mistake.

• David
    1 year ago

No biggie.

• 1 year ago

Agree, wearing clothes that are close to the ball color should not be permitted.

• 1 year ago

If his opposition can't live with him, too bad. It has NOTHING to do with what he's wearing, in my opinion

• 1 year ago

what do you say about this

Serena Williams Wears Sexy Crop Top & Mini At

French Open After Being Banned From Wearing Catsuit

zebra stripes