I’ve been casually dating a guy for exactly a month and yesterday I caught him snooping through my phone & he even replied to one of my text?

We were out at a bar & when I returned from the bathroom I caught him going through my text & even seen that he replied to a male friend of mine. The friend text me & told me to call him & this guy text him back & said “okay baby”. I didn’t say anything at the bar, I just brushed it off but I’m... show more We were out at a bar & when I returned from the bathroom I caught him going through my text & even seen that he replied to a male friend of mine. The friend text me & told me to call him & this guy text him back & said “okay baby”. I didn’t say anything at the bar, I just brushed it off but I’m thinking that I should say something or maybe just end it. Your thoughts?
Update: I have a password on my phone! I have no clue how he guessed it