Take their offer to quit?

I started a lawn mowing, snow removal business with my son in 2015. More money for me and more money for him. Not really pro equipment. A 54" and a 46" zero turn. With the zero turn we also bring a 21" hind mower as mower, string trimmer, etc. We have a 33" well. Not including personal owned... show more I started a lawn mowing, snow removal business with my son in 2015. More money for me and more money for him. Not really pro equipment. A 54" and a 46" zero turn. With the zero turn we also bring a 21" hind mower as mower, string trimmer, etc. We have a 33" well. Not including personal owned vehicle to haul the gear, we have about $15,000 invested in this. We also own two 40" 3 stage snow blowers, salters and snow plows blades. Lat's say another 6 there. Lots of it is pretty worn.
A competitor says he will buy all our equipment for 1/2 of what we paid. That's fair. He'd give my some $500 per week to at least December 31, 2019 to work for him. He'd pay me another $10,000 in cash mow and another $5,000 cash next January. I'd put it in my 401k, at 55 I expected more than low $20s saved, but I don't earns much. This isn't a lot, but it will help. I want out of the business. I want to start working less and retire by 65. This helps a little.We've been earning low $20s since 2015. For my son, a step up. For me, the same.