Bubby asked in HealthMental Health · 1 year ago

My friend is very depressed and is going to commit suicide at the end of 2019, What should i do?

so my friend who still is at my old school is depressed but she never really told me how bad it has gotten over the years. she used to be bullied for most of her life and usually hid it away from everyone. years later She got accepted into a program we both enrolled in but went to different elementary schools. So when i first met her, she told me how depressed she is and how nothing makes her happy anymore and she just feels awful all together

i never really Did anything about it but sometimes talked to her about it and we never really chatted about the Topic often. i later then dropped out of the program and went to my Zoned school and We exchanged Numbers and I got some of her social media accounts before i left that school. After that, i i never really talked to her on her social media and we cut contact after that. So months passed after I last saw her and i decided to check back on her social media accounts. She has been posting about how more depressed she is and How her depression got so serious that she had to take Medication and had to talk to her counselor and she kept cutting herself more.

sometimes she would be happy by the small things She posted about, but most of the time she posted about how she hates herself and She just wants to die. i honestly feel bad and want to do something but She told me just recently that she had no more options since her depression got so bad and is planning to end her life at the end of 2019 and i honestly don't know what to do.

• justin
    1 year ago

send them this. I care. im sorry... God is testing you to care. to want the best for everyones soul love god and love good peopel when its hard. If I cna help send me a mesage facebook camaro codybattery, my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310. Depresion is a disease and u must fight back. I've been thru this, know many friends who are working thru it with my help. u must see thru this illusion . If I didn't care I wouldnt bother replying . Therfore I do care . Therfore i want u to reply. For me accepting that god loves me and wants the best for me and pushing away/blocking negative thoughts and feelings helps alot. Create a rubber band like forcefield within the center of ur mind and use it to push slowly but forcefully all the negativity out of ur mind. Pull urself within this rubber band force field and use it to create some space inside that u can have hope and faith that god will make right all wrongs if u can. Another trick is to put things in perspective. To see the world and ur life as a short temporary schooling for ur soul where u whould try to learn what u cna when u are here cause afterwards is an eternity of perfect bliss and good things. if u cna do it right it often will make u feel ur negativity melt away. All pain and suffering will be reimbursed he told me and it will not be a 1 to 1 ratio but 100 to 1. some pain types differ like oppression which is even more so. So do not allow the sadness to win.

• Alfred
    1 year ago

well, it sounds to me it's just about time for her parents and for Family Doctor there or so - to immediately be fully aware of what she's going through....

thorough, highly - qualified medical decisions are to be made in real life.

it sounds that your being a friend to her it's all you're supposed to do.

• 1 year ago

Tell her parents.

You can be a friend.

Anouncing she intends to suicide at the end of the year is a call for help.

Her parents and therapist are best people to deal with this.