My friend is very depressed and is going to commit suicide at the end of 2019, What should i do?

so my friend who still is at my old school is depressed but she never really told me how bad it has gotten over the years. she used to be bullied for most of her life and usually hid it away from everyone. years later She got accepted into a program we both enrolled in but went to different elementary schools. So... show more so my friend who still is at my old school is depressed but she never really told me how bad it has gotten over the years. she used to be bullied for most of her life and usually hid it away from everyone. years later She got accepted into a program we both enrolled in but went to different elementary schools. So when i first met her, she told me how depressed she is and how nothing makes her happy anymore and she just feels awful all together

i never really Did anything about it but sometimes talked to her about it and we never really chatted about the Topic often. i later then dropped out of the program and went to my Zoned school and We exchanged Numbers and I got some of her social media accounts before i left that school. After that, i i never really talked to her on her social media and we cut contact after that. So months passed after I last saw her and i decided to check back on her social media accounts. She has been posting about how more depressed she is and How her depression got so serious that she had to take Medication and had to talk to her counselor and she kept cutting herself more.

sometimes she would be happy by the small things She posted about, but most of the time she posted about how she hates herself and She just wants to die. i honestly feel bad and want to do something but She told me just recently that she had no more options since her depression got so bad and is planning to end her life at the end of 2019 and i honestly don't know what to do.