Isn't being a vegan but having a carnivore boyfriend or girlfriend one of the most hypocritical things a person can do ?

this is basically the closest relationship you can potentially have to another person and you're helping each other to grow but the other person is fueled by something you're supposed to be against i'm a vegan of almost 15 years and my girlfriend is also a vegan of 11 years i'm an electrical... show more this is basically the closest relationship you can potentially have to another person and you're helping each other to grow but the other person is fueled by something you're supposed to be against

i'm a vegan of almost 15 years and my girlfriend is also a vegan of 11 years

i'm an electrical design engineer professionally in korea and she's a full time software engineer and part time glamour model

for us being vegan involves a lot of discipline and we do it for moral reasons but isn't discipline also a major factor for vegans who do it for health reasons?

i mean neither of us would have a relationship with a carnivore just because they are 'nice enough' nor would we put ourselves into a situation where we could fall in love with a carnivore or omnivore

so why would other vegans? or what are their reasons for having a relationship with one?
11 answers 11