Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Best answer

Attempting a hard Brexit will split the Tory Party

The only sensible option is a confirmatory vote

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

We've HAD the vote....you remaniacs want to keep voting until you get the result you want.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

That's not a realistic way to describe what's going to happen.

• 7 months ago

I hope not

• 7 months ago

I HAVE MY DOUBTS BECAUSE MOST OF THE POLITICIANS ARE AGAINST IT

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • cool
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Yes of course.

The Irish border issue is a staged hoax, the IRA are government agents used to demonise the Irish. They are demonised for their family values and opposition to circumcision. (Over 100 boys were killed due to circumcision in the UK during the 1940s)

Electronic pre clearance will ensure that borders will function as usual and there will be few delays. There are delays even at Schengen area borders, so it is hypocritical to pretend that any delay is some unforgivable catastrophe.

The food we import will be unchanged in quality. Countries do not export, companies export, which means the relevant food companies will not want to lose a major market.

Trade deals will be easy, if we can convince foreigners to pay thousands to hear PowerPoint presentations under the guise of ‘university’ then we will have no problem selling luxury cars/ fashion as we currently do.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

So, Brexit is over circ'ing boys in the 40s? Really? It's a LOT more likely that Russia / putin funded the Brexit campaign. Putin is very good at what he does which is making a lot of money while looking our for his country.

• 7 months ago

It won't even BE Britain within a few years of Brexit. Scotland will leave immediately, and Northern Ireland not long after.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Scotland can't 'leave the UK immediately'. Scotland first has to have permission from the UK government to hold a referendum on independence, and there is no guarantee that that permission will be granted 'immediately' or at all.

• 7 months ago

No, they are more likely to succeed if they remain EU's cash cow.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Succeed at what?

• Nick
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Britain is a much better country to be in than America. I’m an American and my country is totally messed up.

• August
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

disagree, Trump would walk it in England. He could get us out of Europe

• 7 months ago

No it hasn't happened and never will

• Bill
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No. The British government doesn't want it and the EU will not let any of their slave states leave.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.