Child abandonment in ga what do you think the judge will say? Do you think he will feel sorry for him?

My daughter dad has only paid 325 in child support this year when he is court ordered to pay 355 a months. So the amount he’s paid this year is less than his ordered monthly amount. He also supposed to have my son health insurance but he doesn’t. Instead im paying 729 a month in daycare, and 220 a month for my son... show more My daughter dad has only paid 325 in child support this year when he is court ordered to pay 355 a months. So the amount he’s paid this year is less than his ordered monthly amount. He also supposed to have my son health insurance but he doesn’t. Instead im paying 729 a month in daycare, and 220 a month for my son health insurance with no help from him. I stay in Georgia if you make any type of money they are not going to help you with food stamps or health insurance just because im able to pay doesn’t mean I should be the only one doing it why he spend his money on his gf and her kids! He has 2 more other kids that stay with him. He been using he has other kids as the reason he haven’t been helping but yet he doesn’t have their mom on child support to help balance everything. I went and file a child abandonment warrant they will mail him a court date, and when we go to court the judge will decide if he’s been in contempt. My question is he going to make it out like his kids stay with him, bills etc that’s why he can’t pay but he doesn’t have the other kids mom on child support, he also chose to work a low paying job he’s never been arrested or anything he just don’t have his ged or high school diploma..what do you think the judge will say? Or what should I do?