Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 year ago

Funny joke to send to my ex?

He sent me a long paragraph about how he still loves me and I just want to reply with a joke.

1 year ago

seriously, don't be mean.

just tell him he's had all the "second chances" he's gonna get.

• anand
    1 year ago

No future for past masters.

• 1 year ago

Just tell him you don't want him back and you don't feel that way anymore. If he did to you what you're trying to do to him you would be p*ssed off, saying all men are pigs, and crying and eating ice cream. You would be really upset if you still cared and opened up to him and if he did that to you. Just let it go already.

• 1 year ago

"Aww, I missed you and feel the same way. We should get back together, so I can give you all the sex you deserve. APRIL FOOL!"

• Ann
    1 year ago

Just be mature about it, and tell him you've moved on with your life and he needs to do the same. There's no need to be snide and hurtful. You don't say who did the breaking up, but I suspect it was you. If, however, he was the one who broke up with you and you think he's now playing a game to get you back so he can repeat breaking up--you could send him a message saying "When I think of you, I think of four letter words, and L-O-V-E is not one of them". That's only to be used if he did the breakup, however. If not, don't be ugly.

1 year ago

How about: “I’m getting kind of turned on by your willingness to debase yourself.... I like that in a man.”

• Trish
    1 year ago

Seems like a waste.

• Alan H
    1 year ago

Why waste your time?

Let ex be ex

• 1 year ago

An ex could yet be a common friend even if love does not exist between you. Its not wise sometimes to say yes or no, so i think a joke is a good reply. The key point is, the joke should stand for your side, that is to say, u should make sure he knows your thoughts about him and ur relationship after getting your joke.

• kristy
    1 year ago

Lol