Nate asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

What's your opinion on the Confederate flag?

Just a flag from the past.. history reminder. Like the pyramids, Spinx, Old Bones etc. Just a reminder of the past and actual history which should not be buried just because someone doesn't like it.. Maybe we all should do completely away with anything related to WW1, WW2 and The Jewish holocost and the Armenian Holocaust.. DO AWAY WITH ALL HISTORY and even take it out of schools.

Lets get rid of cotton, cotton fields because slaves picked it, Get rid of fried chicken, watermelon, and Turnip Greens to because it was originally food for slaves, Get rid of and BAN CHITTERLINGS.

• 7 months agoReport

Sarge, you are comparing a flag with racist symbolism to food.

Looks good on the general lee

Like it says on my hat, "Don't like it? Don't look at it!"

• Joseph

Historical foot note, worthy of a lesson, but little more.

• Nick

Not in existence anymore.

It’s a flag; nothing more.

I start when I see it.

Pretty much the same as my opinion of the flags the colonists used during the Revolutionary War. They were rebels fighting for their independence.

One Congressman in the Confederate Congress said, "It looks like a pair of suspenders for holding my pants up."

I'll equate the confederate flag to 0bama's legacy, they're both symbols of failure.