What's your opinion on the Confederate flag?

• 1 year ago

Just a flag from the past.. history reminder. Like the pyramids, Spinx, Old Bones etc. Just a reminder of the past and actual history which should not be buried just because someone doesn't like it.. Maybe we all should do completely away with anything related to WW1, WW2 and The Jewish holocost and the Armenian Holocaust.. DO AWAY WITH ALL HISTORY and even take it out of schools.

Lets get rid of cotton, cotton fields because slaves picked it, Get rid of fried chicken, watermelon, and Turnip Greens to because it was originally food for slaves, Get rid of and BAN CHITTERLINGS.

1 year ago

Looks good on the general lee

• 1 year ago

Like it says on my hat, "Don't like it? Don't look at it!"

• Joseph
    1 year ago

Historical foot note, worthy of a lesson, but little more.

• Nathan
    1 year ago

Not in existence anymore.

• Toast
    1 year ago

It’s a flag; nothing more.

• 1 year ago

I start when I see it.

• 1 year ago

Pretty much the same as my opinion of the flags the colonists used during the Revolutionary War. They were rebels fighting for their independence.

• 1 year ago

One Congressman in the Confederate Congress said, "It looks like a pair of suspenders for holding my pants up."

1 year ago

I'll equate the confederate flag to 0bama's legacy, they're both symbols of failure.