Do I need to rewash my sheets?

The wash is inconsistent, sometimes the suds OVERFLOW, and sometimes there’s no suds at all. This time there were virtually no suds at all, and of course the load was way higher than the water, (the water is inconsistent too, sometimes it fills to the top, other-times it’s barely any water at all swishing around... show more The wash is inconsistent, sometimes the suds OVERFLOW, and sometimes there’s no suds at all.

This time there were virtually no suds at all, and of course the load was way higher than the water, (the water is inconsistent too, sometimes it fills to the top, other-times it’s barely any water at all swishing around at the bottom.

I used the “large load” of soak amount, and my sheets don’t even fill the washer halfway.

It’s a HE washed, top load. My parents (my sister is WAY worse than them) fill their clothes to COMPLETE full capacity, constantly making it unbalanced (but even my small sheet load just caused an unbalanced error, all I had to do was pause and unpause (though).

Any advice (especially if I said I read it online) is called stupid and ridiculous (nobody else in the house even washes their underwear separate) so I only have any control over the washes when I’M using it (unless somebody takes my stuff out or messes with the settings without me knowing).

I most don’t understand why the water level and soap suds are so inconsistent, even without changing any settings or amounts of soap or load size.