james asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

I wear no underwear at all any more and I feel better is that ok and I am 17 year old boy?

my penis and pubic hair feels cooler and less sweaty is that ok that i don t wear underwear at all any more? I also feel more confident

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Best answer

The Practice of Freeballing is always better feeling though some "negative aspects " can be the NEED to wash the cloths you wear more often, since any perspiration, as well as, Any other fluids will dry inside them and tend to give off odors.. The Confidence in laying your slab inside your jeans perhaps It becoming erected and slipping down your thigh to everyone's delight when they see its form in your Denims. The negative side is, other then a childish concept of What if You Think you have to fart and well... or it is possible that without the support of briefs or a jock even boxer briefs your Scrotum can become quite saggy and loose over time , which can also lead to One nut getting pinched when you sit and it gets into a bad place... The other scary for many young guys is Imagine a well broken in pair of jeans that are like your SKin, suddenly tearing from the "waist band" down ALong the right rear pocket Leaving a Gaping Hole exposing Your *** or a tear that runs Up from wear points of the crotch beside the fly and your stuck somewhere like the mall with no cash and your penis and scrotum exposed for the whole world to enjoy !!

Attachment image
  • 4 months ago

As long as you feel comfortable, do what makes you happy. But know that underwear has been proven to help sperm count in men, so you might want to start that habit early to get those boys in tip-top shape. In addition, you could try a moisturizer that's specifically formulated for your penis and is filled with vitamins and nutrients. I recommend it to my brothers and friends.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I tried it once but it felt weird. I would wear underwear just in case you *** or you pee or poop yourself. (Not that you do.)

• Jhon
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes, it's ok.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I do that sometimes. I've never asked anybody for permission...

• edward
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

When i go without underwear i don’t feel more confident, i just feel like i have a secret. If you have winter where you live though...you’ll feel differently when it’s cold

• james6 months agoReport

When I started it was just starting to be spring

• 6 months ago

dont get your di ck caught in the zipper

• Sam
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

good, that means you don't leak.. I don't wear them either.

• 6 months ago

Did you know that underwear keeps farts from getting all over your pants.

• 6 months ago

good,

but during strenuous activity it is

good to wear some support

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.